Strategic Sourcing Manager
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 US
Deciding where we put our dollars, determining ROI for sourcing avenues, and leading the overall sourcing strategy for GHR, and affiliated brands.
Hiring / Sourcing Attribution Analysis by source and by brand / in context of websites/Indeed accounts/LinkedIn Accounts 4 Sales Navigators, 10 Job Slots)
· Conversion tracking, analysis, and working to align sourcing strategy with hiring attribution.
Contract Management, Negotiation, and Coordination
· Career boards, Indeed, Appcast, Dalia, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, HiredNurses, Zipcruiter, and others.
· Keeping track of all renewal periods, planning for new contracts based on the success of the previous year, coordinating with Vendors and Internal Division VPs to drive the most successful sourcing strategies for GHR.
Driving User Adoption / Technology Utilization for internal end-users (Recruiters, Managers)
· Training and coordinating SOPs for ongoing success for each product as people come and go or need to adapt to user interface and functionality changes.
· Addressing the correlation between operational realities and the ability for these products to deliver for us and perform at optimal ability.
· Working towards consistent practices for job postings: quality and quantity jobs posted in all distribution points
· Provide frontline support for Recruiters to overcome problems, Troubleshooting independently with vendors, and with internal career board (Haley), as needed to fix various issues in the workflow of applications and job boards..
Leading integrations / implementations of new offerings and integrations, coordinating with Haley Marketing, ATS, Partner Leads, and internal teams as needed for what is required.
· Examples: Dalia Text Apply Path, Indeed Quick Apply Path through Appcast, Google Jobs Test Piloting - how does Indeed’s new policy effect our effectiveness of Appcast?
· Collaborating with IT for application workflows from all outlets to Haley, and how they land in ATS’s
· Collaborating with Operations so all systems integrate as best as possible with direct connections to Bullhorn and help determine which extensions or built-on features we would need for fluidity once on bullhorn.
· Collaborating with Marketing to ensure that marketing campaign CTAs and strategies align with the bottom of the pipeline that this role manages.
License Management: Ensuring seats get reassigned when recruiters leave the company, helping onboard new users, allocating budget to profit centers accordingly.
Billing Management: Manage all billing for these sourcing avenues and implement measures of improvement.
· Develop reporting and tracking strategies to implement transparency and help leaders understand how effectively they are stretching their budgets.
· Standardization balanced with strategy differentiation for specific division’s markets and recruiting realities.
- Analytical and innovative problem-solver
- Passionate about recruitment and has proven track record of success
- Passion for people, processes, and technology
- Strategic planning and implementation follow through
- Ability to break down facts and data and develop actionable guidance for stakeholders and VPs
- Confident and personable
- Detail-oriented with an understanding of big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above average aptitude for technology
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with General Healthcare Resources, Inc. policies and procedures. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.