Plymouth Meeting, PA
General Healthcare Resources (GHR) is looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to join our accounting department. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and is extremely detail-oriented with a desire to learn. With offices nationwide and growing now is a great time to join our #GHRteam, under the GHR Healthcare umbrella.
The Staff Accountant will assist the accounting department with journal entry preparation, month-end close, account reconciliations, and fixed asset accounting.
Compensation depends on candidate qualification. Our priority is to fill this role with the right person as soon as possible.
- Preparation and entry of weekly and monthly journal entries.
- Preparation of account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of payroll, payroll tax, and accounts payable accruals.
- Preparation of monthly postage analysis.
- Preparation of monthly travel & entertainment analysis.
- Preparation, analysis, and accrual of commissions.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset system. Reconcile and post depreciation on a monthly basis.
- Assist with special projects and analysis as needed
- Assist with cash receipts posting and ACH’s.
- BS in Accounting from an Accredited University
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, customer relations, and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn
- Team player
What We Offer:
- On-going training and career development, specific to the industry and your role
- A truly collaborative team environment where we work hard and always celebrate our wins
- Numerous options for career growth
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, PTO, and holidays
Get to know us!
Reports to: Accounting Manager
GHR is a healthcare staffing company headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA. With 7+ offices across the states, we are actively building our teams so we can continue upward growth. A true people-first company, where everyone has room to develop their own career path - it’s an exciting time to be a part of GHR!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.