Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
General Healthcare Resources is currently seeking a Sourcer to join our growing office in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The Sourcer’s primary responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews. You may also be required to manage the candidate database and record hiring conversion rates.
What You'll Do
- Lead the sourcing strategy to recruit a range of RN candidates in limited talent pools by driving a recruiting plan, developing competitor intelligence, networking and sourcing
- Engage and partner with Recruiters in order to understand the staffing needs and increase qualified candidates to move forward in the process
- Develop recruitment materials and identify new niche areas to recruit increasing our employment brand awareness
- Focus on external talent market mapping in geographic areas, market and talent insights, talent nurturing, and benchmark-building for future needs
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports to present to hiring managers and Talent management
- Drive process improvements that impact positive candidate experience and engagement
- Maintain candidate pipelines and workflows in our CRM / ATS while ensuring data integrity, and providing weekly updates to hiring managers and Talent team management
- Deep sourcing, recruiting strategy, and robust candidate pipelines experience while utilizing a variety of resources.
- Proven performer with improving recruiting processes, project management, and problem solving
- Success building robust candidate pipelines and improving recruiting processes
- Strong prioritization, organizational, analytics, multi-tasking along with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality.
For more information on this, please contact John Earley JEarley@ghresources.com or call 610-834-3793
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.