Payroll and Billing Coordinator
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 US
Reporting to the Payroll/Billing Manager, the Payroll & Billing Coordinator (PBC) will process all external timecards, which includes data entry and reconciliation. The PBC will be responsible for his/her own region(s) for all payroll entry, validation, and completion each week by the deadlines set forth by the Department. Billing responsibilities will include corresponding timecards to invoices and preparing/distributing invoices to clients.
- Process and reconcile timecards for a multi-state, high volume weekly payroll within established deadlines.
- Timely resolution of payroll issues and inquiries with staffing coordinators and external employees.
- Maintaining each region assigned with organization and efficiency, including preparing timecards for invoicing and filing.
- Matching timecards to invoices and preparing invoices for distribution.
- Distribution of all invoices on a weekly basis within established deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and have an aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly and professionally in accordance with departmental policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone presence.
- PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook) essential. Previous experience with ADP, Sage or TSS systems a plus.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills to ensure the completion of assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and management.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred.
Prior experience with payroll, billing, or data entry a plus but not mandatory.