Payroll / Billing Coordinator
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Opportunity for a Payroll and Bill Coordinator in Plymouth Meeting, PA!
Reports to the Billing Manager and Payroll Manager, the Payroll & Billing Coordinator (“PBC”) processes all external timecards, including data entry and reconciliation.
Billing responsibilities will include corresponding timecards to invoices and preparing/distributing invoices to clients.
- Process and reconcile timecards for a multi-state, high-volume weekly payroll within established deadlines.
- Have the ability to resolve payroll issues and inquiries with staffing coordinators and external employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain assigned regions with organization and efficiency, including preparing timecards for invoicing and filing.
- Match timecards to invoices and prepare invoices for distribution.
- Distribute invoices weekly within established timelines.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks, and has an altitude for numbers.
- Able to handle confidential information responsibly and professionally per departmental policies.
- Excellent communicator - written and orally, including customer service-oriented calls with internal and external parties.
- PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook) are essential. *Experience with ADP, Sage, or TSS systems is a major plus*
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills to ensure the completion of assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred.
- Prior experience with payroll, billing, or data entry is a plus but not mandatory.
About GHR Healthcare:
GHR Healthcare is the umbrella company for 7 operating GHR healthcare staffing brands and we are headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA. With offices in 8+ states, we are actively building our teams so we can continue upward growth. A true people-first company, where everyone has room to develop their own career path - it’s an exciting time to be a part of GHR!
GHR Healthcare operates behind and for all GHR brands:
- General Healthcare Resources (GHR)
- GHR Travel Nursing
- GHR RevCycle Workforce
- GHR Technology
- GHR Education
- GHR Human Services
- GHR Search
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this position, the Associate is normally seated and has discretion about walking, standing, etc. Occasional lifting of up to 10 pounds to carry manuals, reports, etc. Manual dexterity is needed for computer operation and handling reports. Concentration and attention to detail are essential to performing job duties. Daily use of a computer and other normal office equipment.
GHR Healthcare Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k and 401k matching
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) as well as paid holidays
- Room to grow within our organization
- Career Growth Opportunities
- FSA / HSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.