2250 Hickory Road Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Junior Accountant General Description:
General Healthcare Resources, LLC a leading provider of healthcare staffing services has an opportunity in their corporate headquarters for a Junior Accountant to assist the Controller with journal entry preparation, month-end close, account reconciliation’s and fixed asset accounting.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation and entry of weekly and monthly journal entries.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation’s on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of payroll, payroll tax and accounts payable accruals.
- Preparation of monthly postage analysis.
- Preparation of monthly travel & entertainment analysis.
- Preparation, analysis and accrual of commissions.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset system. Reconcile and post depreciation on a monthly basis.
- Assist with special projects and analysis as needed
- Assist with payroll as needed
- Primary responsibility for Accounts Payable
- Primary responsibility to Cash Receipts Applications
Junior Accountant Minimum Requirements:
- BS in Accounting from an Accredited University
- Entry level
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MS Word and Excel. Good Excel Skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills, customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn
- Hard working
- Team player
Junior Accountant Reports to: Controller
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option