Dallas, TX 75231
General Healthcare Resources is currently seeking a Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing office in Newark, De. The Healthcare Recruiter’s primary responsibilities are to recruit and track temporary staff candidates (clinically licensed healthcare professionals), manage the recruitment cycle for each candidate, and monitor the application and orientation process for each candidate in order to staff them within our client’s facilities on temporary, per diem and seasonal assignments.
The Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment of a diverse variety of clinically licensed healthcare professionals via proactive recruitment activities (cold calling via telephone, e-mail, LinkedIn, etc) with the goal of identifying candidates who are interested in a variety of temporary employment opportunities within our client’s facilities. The Healthcare Recruiter will manage each candidate throughout the recruitment cycle from the initial call to the transition of each candidate into their first assignment. The Healthcare Recruiter will coordinate his/her recruitment activity in accordance to pertinent staffing needs within the department and coordinate their daily/weekly recruitment activity with the department’s staffing coordinators and account manager.
- Executes high volume recruitment activity via cold calls, e-mails, job boards and the use of an internal Applicant Tracking System
- Effectively screen candidates via telephone to confirm his/her clinical and patient population experience relevant to the positions available
- Serves as the candidates first point of contact and dedicated recruiter throughout their tenure with GHR, ensuring 100% experience satisfaction
- Develop effective recruitment strategies based upon geography and facility level of care with the goal of reducing the recruitment cycle
- Meets and exceeds daily/weekly recruitment goals, performance metrics and departmental hiring budget
- Act’s as a liaison between candidate’s and staffing coordinators to ensure a smooth transition from recruitment to placement
- Tracks and reports recruitment productivity on a weekly basis to identify trends as well as areas for improvement
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of Staffing/Recruiting experience preferred but not required, New College Grads are Welcome!!
- Experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in a service oriented industry
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate discipline to hold yourself accountable for daily/weekly recruitment activity
- Must be well spoken and be able to effectively communicate to a diverse population of clinically licensed healthcare professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
- Job Type: Full-time
For more information, please contact Stan Moffatt Moffatt by phone or text at 214-280-7712.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.