East Coast Regional Director
Winter Park, FL 32789
This is an exciting Regional Director opportunity with a Veterinary Staffing Agency that is a growing National Veterinary Staffing & Recruiting Company. A qualified Regional Director should be a high energy, motivated person, comfortable communicating with professionals in the veterinary industry.
- The Regional Director will be leading and managing a team to achieve set goals.
- Providing the executive team with weekly summary reports.
- The Regional Director will organize, lead and communicate effectively regarding the day to day recruitment operations for assigned region.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks within the veterinary industry.
- Assist in development of key partnerships and accounts.
- Grow regional portion of veterinary referred business.
- Manage regional expense budgets.
Regional Director Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) to a variety of audiences.
- Comfortable setting priorities, manage multiple tasks, and remain focused in a changing environment.
- Previous management experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience in human healthcare or veterinary leadership is preferred.
At VetIQ Staffing, we make you a promise: No more application black holes, no more wasted time looking for the right opportunity, no need to procrastinate your next career move just because you’re busy. We specialize in placing veterinarians at small, mixed, large, and emergency practices and hospitals across the country. We provide career opportunities and great jobs to talented animal health professionals…just like you. So when you’re ready to look for your next job, make the smart call, contact us today and let us go to work for you.