Plymouth Meeting, PA
General Healthcare Resources is seeking a highly organized and self-motivated addition to our team, as a Credentialing Coordinator! Assist with the credentialing / re-credentialing of Registered Nurses and Advanced Practice Providers onboarding to work contract assignments with hospitals throughout the tri-state area.
- Become knowledgeable in GHR policies/procedures, HIPPA privacy guidelines, and JCAHO compliance standards
- Collect and upload confidential information while following strict HIPPA privacy laws
- Maintain accurate notes and documentation through the company database
- Monitor outstanding items required to start or continue assignments and notify the team immediately of any possibility of delayed starts
- Monitor licensure and certification expiration dates to ensure credentials remain current
- Bachelor’s degree or prior experience in a support role, preferred
- Ability to focus in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must possess strong organizational and follow-through skills to ensure tasks are complete
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word is essential
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work independently; seeking assistance immediately if needed
- Monday – Friday, full-time position
- Onsite, in the Plymouth Meeting headquarters
- Some remote flex can be discussed in the interview process
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, and 401k benefits are offered
General Healthcare Resources (GHR) is a healthcare staffing company headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA. With offices in 7+ states, we are actively building our teams so we can continue upward growth. A true people-first company, where everyone has room to develop their own career path - it’s an exciting time to be a part of GHR!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.