2250 Hickory Road , Suite 240 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
GHR is expanding our compliance and credentialing staff in our corporate headquarters located in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
As a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, we place highly qualified clinical healthcare professionals with top healthcare facilities across the country. This position plays a critical role in helping make sure we place the right person, with the right skills, on the right assignments.
We're looking for a positive, motivated team player who wants to be part of a growing, fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a passion for providing great service to those they support.
JOB SUMMARY: The role is responsible for full cycle high volume onboarding documentation, vetting, and processing of applicants. The role responsibilities also include:
- Maintaining compliance and credentialing standards for various licensing and funding sources for current active staff.
- Adhere to, and be familiar with, established state and licensing regulations, policies, and procedures, etc.
- Able and comfortable utilizing critical thinking, creative problem solving, overcoming objections, surfacing issues and possess the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Understanding regulatory guidelines
- Ability to apply rules to real-life situations while upholding established rules, etc.
- Great people skills, relationship building and desire to provide positive customer service experiences in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills involving (in person, calls, video, texts, and emails).
- Integrity, attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, dependable and possess a can-do attitude.
If you're interested in this full-time opportunity, please apply to day or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.