2250 Hickory Road, Plymouth Meeting PA 19462 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
General Healthcare Resources (GHR), a leading healthcare staffing company, is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter to lead and manage our internal recruiting, supporting our rapid and ongoing expansion plans across the United States.
With remote flex and office-based out of Plymouth Meeting, PA headquarters, this role will be instrumental in sourcing and recruiting qualified professionals to help drive our continued growth across our family of operating brands. The ideal candidate will be a success-oriented recruiting expert looking to be part of a fast-growing, exciting organization.
Corporate Recruiter Position Description:
The Corporate Recruiter will serve as the liaison between the company’s internal hiring managers and prospective employees throughout the entire recruitment cycle. They will be responsible for recruiting a variety of professionals for all GHR Healthcare brands, all actively expanding, via activities such as market mapping, managing job boards, phone calls, e-mail, text system, LinkedIn, Career Fairs, etc.
Corporate Recruiter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support organizational growth by efficiently and effectively filling open positions across departments
- Establish relationships with internal staff and build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Candidate screenings via telephone and in-person, manage expectations and run reference checks as needed.
- Schedule telephone and onsite interviews after the pre-screening process.
- Develop candidate pipelines through all available resources and by implementing creative approaches.
- Collaborate with HR to ensure successful transitioning to candidate onboarding
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting in an Agency, Corporate, or Talent Acquisition setting
- Enjoys a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate discipline to hold yourself accountable for daily/weekly recruitment activity
- Must be well-spoken and be able to effectively communicate in the representation of GHR and to ensure positive candidate experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
What we Offer:
- Base salary + quarterly bonus available
- Remote Flexibility
- On-going training and development
- A truly collaborative team environment where we work hard and always celebrate our wins
- Career growth
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, generous PTO, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.