2250 Hickory Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Seeking a Contract Coordinator who will be responsible for administrative support, digital filing management, Contract/RFP/Bid management, and other duties vital to operations of our Finance Department.
- GHR is a healthcare staffing company headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA with offices in 7 states and growing. A few benefits of being a GHR team member include upward mobility, an encouraging and fun work environment, and excellent benefits packages.
Contract Coordinator Job Description:
- Supporting the initiatives and day-to-day operations of the Contract Department which supports all of the GHR divisions within the organization and plays a vital role in our client contracts creation, negotiation, revision, and renewals throughout the year.
- Communication liaison for contract status updates across various internal divisions of GHR.
- Responsible for reporting of GHR’s division’s billable hours; daily, weekly, and monthly
- Handling of active client contracts, new proposals/bids, pending contracts, and renewals.
- Responding to client bids and RFP’s via e-mail, telephone, and participating in in-person client meetings if needed
- Digital filing and maintenance for client management utilizing internal software and technology systems.
- Assisting with contract reviews; weekly, monthly, and annual
- Carrying out internal contract creations and revisions.
- Responsible for annual state registrations and filings.
- Other various duties that keep support our Contract Department.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) and 401 (k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life insurance
- PTO (Starting with 17 days annual)
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education and Experience:
- Required: A demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft and basic technology proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but an equivalent of an Associates' degree and/or relevant experience is required.
- Preferred: Experience in a fast-paced administrative role or role where skills are transferable.
- Preferred: Experience managing multiple deadlines and projects
- Excellent communicator