Remote, PA US
GHR RevCycle has a mission is to discover, develop, and deliver dynamic people and innovative solutions to enhance healthcare services and patient care. We believe people are the greatest resource we have and at the heart of our success; recognizing the essential value of every person, we lead through serving and place others before ourselves.
Our services include staffing (contract placements, temp-to-perm placements, and permanent placements), strategic services, managed services, and project work. GHR RevCycle’ s team provides coding and auditing, interim management, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), and case management services.
The Account Executive is to be responsible for networking for the purpose of opening new business, as well as account management of existing accounts, developing, and nurturing new sales leads as well as fostering existing client relationships.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through networking, sales, and marketing calls.
- Increase market share in existing clients and maximize new business development opportunities, achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop new and existing client relationships in assigned region
- Seek out and target new customers and initiate a plan to approach and secure new business for GHR RevCycle
- Manage key customer relationships
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals, and hires.
- Experience in REVENUE CYCLE Staffing from a recruiting and/or sales background.
- Strong prospecting and business development skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to implement solutions.
- The ability to learn new tasks quickly, excel at multi-tasking and have excellent communication and written skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good business sense.
- Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Knowledgeable in every step of the sales cycle: Prospect, Contact, Negotiation, Close and Follow-up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.