Tampa, FL 33619
Our GHR RevCycle Workforce division is searching for an experienced Recruiter that wants to be part of a dynamic team with amazing income potential. Located in Tampa, Florida, this Recruiter will join the market leader and assist with providing great travelers to our clients and their patients.
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). The Recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for inpatient, outpatient, physician coding, CDI, Case Management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as knowledge of personnel policy and procedures.
- Partnering with account executives to determine staffing needs
- Recruit for open positions via company website, external ad, internal job postings, social media, industry associations and college boards
- Prescreen and/or interview applicants and forward qualified candidates to account executive for review
- Cold calling and Sourcing for potential candidates
- Verify previous employment by telephone for potential new hires
- Ensure all potential new hires have undergone required background checks prior to receiving job offer
- Make all job offers to new hires and inform them of all pertinent information (pay rate, start date, etc.)
- Ensuring the pre-hire test has been given to all potential new hires and have a passing grade.
- Act as a liaison with consultants and clients
- Following up on the interview process status to ensure positions are filled as quickly as possible
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Responsible for onboarding new hires in payroll system
- All other duties as assigned
- Self-motivated, positive, can do attitude
- Prefer two (2) years' experience as a recruiter
- Healthcare recruiting experience is a plus
- Must be able to meet deadlines under stressful conditions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a willingness to work fluctuating and flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively with corporate and field management
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent related professional experience in recruitment, human resources or personnel
If you are interested in joining the GHR team please submit resumes to Barry Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-422-5725.
GHR is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.