Tampa, FL 33619
Our GHR RevCycle Workforce division is searching for an experienced Account Executive that wants to be part of a dynamic team with amazing income potential. Located in Tampa, Florida, this Account Executive will join the market leader and assist with providing great travelers to our clients and their patients.
GHR RevCycle has a mission is to discover, develop, and deliver dynamic people and innovative solutions to enhance healthcare services and patient care. We believe people are the greatest resource we have and at the heart of our success; recognizing the essential value of every person, we lead through serving and place others before ourselves.
Our services include staffing (contract placements, temp-to-perm placements and permanent placements), strategic services, managed services, and project work. GHR RevCycle’s REVENUE CYCLE team provides coding and auditing, interim management, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), and case management services.
Visit our website today to learn more. www.ghrrevcycle.com
The Account Executive is responsible for networking for the purpose of opening new business, as well as account management of existing accounts, developing and nurturing new sales leads as well as fostering existing client relationships.
• Develop and maintain client relationships through networking, sales and marketing calls.
• Increase market share in existing clients and maximize new business development opportunities, achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
• Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop new and existing client relationships in assigned region
• Seek out and target new customers and initiate a plan to approach and secure new business for GHR RevCycle
• Manage key customer relationships
• Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals and hires.
- Experience in REVENUE CYCLE Staffing from a recruiting and/or sales background.
• Strong prospecting and business development skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to implement solutions.
• The ability to learn new tasks quickly, excel at multi-tasking and have excellent communication and written skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good business sense.
• Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments.
• Knowledgeable in every step of the sales cycle: Prospect, Contact, Negotiation, Close and Follow-up.
If you are interested in joining the GHR team please submit resumes to Barry Matthews at email@example.com or call 813-422-5725.
GHR is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.